First Family of Silicon Carbide Devices to Meet Automotive AEC-Q101 Requirements
The E-Series line of SiC MOSFETs is the Industry’s first automotive qualified, PPAP capable and humidity resistant MOSFET available. It features Wolfspeed’s 3rd generation rugged planar technology offering the industry’s lowest switching losses and highest figure of merit, the E-Series MOSFET is optimized for use in EV battery chargers and high voltage DC/DC converters.
Benefits of SiC in your Automotive or Solar Application:
- High-voltage, high-temperature, and high-humidity resistance enables true outdoor application for solar power conversion and off-board charging
- Qualified to AEC-Q101 for automotive on-board systems
- >98% peak conversion efficiencies have been observed in full SiC systems (diode and MOSFET)
- Significant system size reduction
- Mitigates range anxiety and facilitates faster charging